Sponsored By:   Accounting Bliss
My my My my

All children are required to bring proof of residency on evaluation day. Doesn't matter if you have been with the league forever or are brand new. All will be required to have: 

  1. Copy of child's Birth Certificate
  2. Copy of parent drivers license
  3. Copy of utility bill, mortgage bill, or rent for proof of residency
  4. If needed, an out of district form signed by your child's school


Your child's placement in fall ball of 2021 does not dictate your Spring 2022 placement. All teams will be drafted by the coaches or determined by the board members as needed.

Manager, Coach, Team Parent, Volunteer Registration

This registration system is only for volunteers to submit their information online.  Volunteers must:

  1. Complete a 2022 Volunteer Application form which can be found under Forms and Documents on our website and scan and upload the form to your computer or you can download a copy Click here for the form. During the volunteer registration process, you will be prompted to upload the 2022 Volunteer Application form.
  2. Provide your Social Security Number to allow GNLL to perform a background check.  Your SSN will NOT be shared with anyone other than the persons performing the background checks.

Opened: 11/22/2021
Closes: 02/01/2022

Open to: Men & Women